Configuring authentication settings and profiles
The breakout room is like a glass room where the host can see and hear all the meeting rooms. Breakout rooms are sessions that are Separate from the main Adhyay yu meeting. They allow the participants to meet in smaller groups and are completely isolated in terms of audio and video from the main session. Breakout rooms can be used for collaboration and discussion of the meeting.
Breakout room participants have full audio, video, screen sharing, and chat capabilities. The host of the meeting will be assigned to a breakout room and see or hear what is happening in the breakout rooms during the meeting. As host, you can join and leave any breakout room from the main meeting room.
If you are the breakout room host and need to start or join a breakout room, there are several ways that you can join the breakout room As the host, you can start the breakout room from the Adhyay yu desktop client for macOS, Windows, Linux the Adhyay yu mobile app for Android or iOS, and your web browser.
How to create a breakout room
1. In a web browser enter,https://yu.adhyay.co.in/
2. Go to the dashboard and click breakout room
3. Create new Room: Click “Create new Room” here, open a tab, and automatically a link will be generated.
3.1 Enter room name: Enter room name as per your meetings
3.2 Add Participants: Click on “Add participants” > Enter your “full name, email, and phone number (phone number is optional)”. Then click the save button and your room will be created.
3.3 Save Room: Click on Save Button to create a list of rooms
4. Breakout room listing: The host can see the breakout room list, shown below, as we can see the room name, participants list, and meeting link.
Available Features in Current Breakout Room:
"meeting Link, live status, invite button, update room button, and delete room button"
4.1 Room name > here you see the all room name created by you.
4.2 Participants > here you see all the participants listed in the room added by you.
4.3 Meeting link > Here you see the link to the meeting it will automatically generate.
4.4 Live status> when you click the live status button you see the participant in the meeting or out of the meetings green dot is indicated online and the red indicates offline participants.
4.5 Invite> when you click the invite button mail will be sent to the participants.
4.6 Edit> when you click the update button update room will be open here you update all the details that you need and also the new link will be generated click on the refresh link button then save it and again click the invite button and send the mail to participants.
Update a room shown below
4.7 Delete> when you click on the delete button room will be deleted.
5. Then participant and host can join the breakout room through the email that the host can send to all the participants.
6. Then click the link to join the meeting
7. Enter your name and join the meeting by clicking the arrow button. Here two icons are available mute on/off and camera on/off.