Configuring authentication settings and profiles
Recording a meeting lets people know that they've been listened to and really heard. It provides a historical record that can be used at future meetings for verification of decisions, and as a reminder of past events and actions.
How do I use meeting recording
- In the meeting room click three dots (...)
- Open a box here and click start recording
- When you click start recording one tab opens
- If you want to record the entire screen, click on the entire screen tab, and then click on the share button, once the share button turns blue
- When you start recording showing a red blink in big screen
- When you need to stop recording click the stop sharing button.