Configuring authentication settings and profiles
Scheduled means that something is planned for a specific date and time. I have you scheduled on the calendar on [date] at [time]. We can share links through email addresses. Adhyay yu offer multiple methods to schedule a meeting. A host has control over the options for their scheduled meetings.
If you are the Schedule call host and need to start or join a scheduled call, there are several ways that you can join the meeting. As the host, you can start the scheduled call from the Adhyay yu desktop client for macOS, Windows, Linux Adhyay yu mobile app for Android or iOS, and your web browser.
How to create a scheduled call
1. In a web browser enter,https://yu.adhyay.co.in/
2. Go to the dashboard and click schedule call
3. Enter the topic name.
4. Enter the scheduled date and time.
5. If you want to give access to entering the room to everyone select “Allow access to all users for entering the room” and if you do not want to give access for entering the room to everyone select “Ask permission before entering the room ”
6. Then click-click on to schedule call button when you click the button video conferencing link will be automatically generated.
7. Here two buttons will be available: copy link & share link.
7.1 Copy link> when you click a copy link button, the video conferencing link will be automatically copied.
7.2 Share link> when you click the share link button a pop will open. add participants here enter your email address to invite people and click the invite now button.
8. Then click the arrow button( ->) to join the meeting
9. Enter your name and join the meeting to click the arrow button. Here two icons are available mute on/off and camera on/off.
10. Now you enter the waiting room.