Configuring authentication settings and profiles
There are multiple roles available for a scheduled webinar: host, co-host, and attendees. The role that you have in the webinar will be designated by the host. You can say that in a way, scheduled webinars are a new face for the old, outdated seminars.
When you attend a Schedule Webinar, you should be able to see and hear the presenters. You will not be able to see or hear other attendees and they will not be able to see or listen to you. When you click raise hand the host allows you to talk, and you will receive a notification about staying on mute or unmute. Then you will also talk in the scheduled webinar and all participants will hear you in the scheduled webinar.
If you are the Schedule webinar host and need to start or join a scheduled webinar, there are several ways that you can join the webinar As the host, you can start the scheduled webinar from the Adhyay yu desktop client for macOS, Windows, Linux the Adhyay yu mobile app for Android or iOS, and your web browser.
How to create a scheduled webinar
1. In a web browser enter,https://yu.adhyay.co.in/
2. Go to the dashboard and click schedule webinar
3. Enter the topic name.
4. Enter the scheduled date and time.
5. If you want to give access to entering the room to everyone select “Allow access to all users for entering the room” and if you do not want to give access for entering the room to everyone select “Ask permission before entering the room ”
6. Then click-click on to schedule webinar button when you click the button video conferencing link will be automatically generated.
7. Here two buttons will be available: copy link & share link.
7.1 Copy link> when you click a copy link button, the video conferencing link will be automatically copied.
7.2 Share link> when you click the share link button a pop will open. add participants here enter your email address to invite people and click the invite now button.
8. Then click the arrow button( ->) to join the meeting
9. Enter your name and join the meeting to click the arrow button. Here two icons are available mute on/off and camera on/off.
10. Now you enter the waiting room.