What Personal Data Do We Receive?
Personal data is any information from or about an identified or identifiable person, including information that Adhyay Yu can associate with an individual person. We may collect, or process on behalf of our customers, the following categories of personal data when you use or interact with Adhyay Yu Products:
This statement describes the personal data we collect and/or process (which may include collecting, organizing, structuring, storing, using, or disclosing) to provide products and services offered directly by Adhyay Video Communication, including Adhyay’s websites and its meetings, webinars, and messaging platform (“Adhyay Products” or “Products”).
- Account Information: Information associated with an account that licenses Adhyay Yu Products, which may include administrator name, contact information, account ID, billing information, and account plan information.
- Profile and Participant Information: Information associated with the Adhyay profile of a user who uses Adhyay Products under a licensed account or that is provided by an unlicensed participant joining a meeting, which may include name, display name, picture, email address, phone number, job information, stated locale, user ID, or other information provided by the user or their account owner. Contacts and Calendar Integrations: Contact information added by accounts or their users to create contact lists on Adhyay Yu Products, which may include contact information a user integrates from a third-party app.
- Settings: Information associated with the preferences and settings on a Adhyay Yu account or user profile, which may include audio and video settings, recording file location, screen sharing settings, and other settings and configuration information. Registration Information: Information people provide when registering for an Adhyay Yu meeting, webinar or recording, which may include name and contact information, responses to registration questions, and other registration information requested by the host.
- Registration Information: Information people provide when registering for a Adhyay meeting, webinar or recording, which may include name and contact information, responses to registration questions, and other registration information requested by the host.
- Device Information: Information about the computers, phones, and other devices people use when interacting with Adhyay Products, which may include information about the speakers, microphone, camera, OS version, hard disk ID, PC name, MAC address, IP address (which may be used to infer general location at a city or country level), device attributes (like operating system version and battery level), WiFi information, and other device information (like Bluetooth signals).
- Conference, Webinar, and Messaging: Content generated in meetings, webinars, or messages that are hosted on Adhyay Yu Products, which may include audio, video, in-meeting messages, chat messaging content, transcriptions, written feedback, and files, as well as related context, such as invitation details, meeting or chat name, or meeting agenda. Content may contain your voice and image, depending on the account owner’s settings, what you choose to share, your settings, and what you do on Adhyay Yu Products.
- Product and Website Usage: Information about how people and their devices interact with Adhyay Products, such as: when participants join and leave a meeting; whether participants sent messages and who they message with; performance data; mouse movements, clicks, keystrokes or actions (such as mute/unmute or video on/off), and other user inputs that help Adhyay to understand feature usage, improve product design, and suggest features; which third-party apps users add to a meeting or other Product and what information and actions the app is authorized to access and perform; features used (such as screen sharing, emojis, or filters); and other usage information and metrics. This also includes information about when and how people visit and interact with Adhyay’s websites, including what pages they accessed, their interaction with the website features, and whether or not they signed up for an Adhyay Product.
- Communications with Adhyay: Information about your communications with Adhyay, including relating to support questions, your account, and other inquiries.